Quick Wedding with License Signing

Do you just need someone to help you get married quickly and legally? I offer this service!

Quick wedding in my officeQuick Legal Ceremony in My Office:

IF COMING TO MY OFFICE: You must have gotten your wedding license from Montgomery County (Circuit Court is in Rockville). I cannot sign a license in my office if it is from outside Montgomery County. The date on the license must be legal. There is a 48 hour waiting period after getting your license before it can be signed. You need to have it with you. No witnesses are needed. A maximum of 4 people may join you in my office.

New: I now offer the Short & Sweet ceremony in Spanish (and also Spanish/English both). You may request this option when you make your appointment.

My fee for an office wedding is $200. (Payment upon booking.)

What will happen:
I will conduct a sweet and short wedding ceremony which will include some love-centered readings, wedding vows (to make it legal), and a ring ceremony if you wish to exchange rings.

I will sign your wedding license. You will have the option of taking it back to the Circuit Court yourself within five business days, or I am happy to mail it for you the same day.

We can take a picture together if you’d like. You can also take a few pictures together. You may include others via video streaming if desired.

How to Make an Appointment for In Person Office License Signing Ceremony:
Ready to schedule an in person license signing ceremony?
If you are ready, understand the terms above, and want to schedule a time for this service, use the scheduler below to¬†book a time! It’s that easy!

My office address is: 615 South Frederick Ave., Suite 310-A, Gaithersburg, MD 20877.

Please note that I do not accept walk-ins. My service is by appointment only.

Schedule with the form above. Don’t see it? Click here to schedule.


Have questions? Call or text me at 240-780-8444 or use my contact form.

For questions about a quick wedding outside Montgomery County, or at a different location, please contact me.  A travel fee will apply.

Helpful Information:

1) Please check your wedding license to make sure all information is correct. A few couples lately have found misspellings on theirs, and the court needed to issue a corrected copy. I cannot sign a copy with misspellings or errors.
2) You will want to order a few certified copies for legal purposes (such as name changes). The most efficient way is for the court to receive the green form which I will fill out and sign, along with your order form and payment to them of $5.50 per copy. Options:
      • ~I can mail them together
      • ~You may take it to the license department yourself
      • ~You may mail them yourself within 5 business days.
      • ~If you want to order your certified copies separately, later, that is also fine.
To fill out an order form for certified copies of your marriage license, please go to this link.
Fill out the form, print it out, and write a check for the number of copies you want.


NEW! Want to see a video of a Quick Wedding in my office? Watch below!